Tuesday, September 6, 2011

110901

(sorry for the lame edit)

This might be 5 days late but I guess it's better late than never. (Actually it was sitting in the drafts section I just didn't had the time to finish it.)

1st September 2011. The day when all Insprits from all over the world rejoice with tears and jump with joy. After 1 year 2 months and 22 days, these 7 flawless guys' hard work finally has paid off; their first win. Sure they didn't win it during their first few weeks of promotions. They won it only after a month long or so of promotions. And that makes it even more precious to them and us. Working their asses off and continued giving us their best and forever in-synced dance movements in all performances, these guys never fail to impress (only the cameramen when they film irrelevant things like audience, missing Seongyeol's part and idk what -__- ).

I may not be there since the very very beginning (because I am slow), but I'm glad and proud that I know you guys early enough and more than well enough to call myself an Inspirit. I love you guys all very much, maybe a little more for Seongyeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, and it's forever OT7 for me. And I swear I was in tears when they won and jumping all around and shaking and and and just crying and shouting lol.

For now, keep working hard and living those dreams and I'm damn sure more wins plus achievements are yours to come very soon. But do rest enough too!!!!!!!

Here's to more marvelous moments of and with 인피니트!!! 화이팅~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment